Monday, December 5, 2011

"I get by with a little help from my friends."

For those of you who know me, I don't really need to go into detail on my deep love for pigs.  For those of you reading my blog for the first time, I have an obsession..... with pigs!  Most people see a pig as just another filthy animal.  Well I personally do not agree, and think that they are the cutest living creatures on the planet.  If it were up to me, I would have my very own pig as a pet/best friend.  This particular sketch puts my obsession into perspective:


It is a sketch of my hand, a hand of a very close friend (nobody in particular), and my very best friend, Mr. Pig.  The hands are centered around a circular mirror, which to me signifies the intimacy and closeness hoped for in an everlasting friendship.  I have always wanted a friendship like this, but have found that truly caring and giving friends are much more difficult to come by.  One of my main objectives while in New Hampshire is to form bonds that last a lifetime with amazing people who are good down to the bone.

And now I leave you with the most adorable picture you have probably ever seen:


Teacup Pigs!

2 comments:

  1. <(^oo^)>

    That is my attempt at finding a pig emoticon! I love this sketch and the teacup pig pictures! You will find those friendships in NH, and with real people too! Not just Mr. Pig ;@)

    ReplyDelete